New Year

Life can change in an instant. I had quite the year in 2010. I started it off pregnant and mean. I hate the cliche' but I was feeling mama grizzly-ish. I loved my unborn baby more than anything and would die before I let anything happen to him. Anyway, I guess I let hormones get the best of me. I gave birth to the desire of my heart, and shortly later reunited with his daddy. Of course I wish I could go back in time and change some things. However, as we all know, the past is the past. I am just thankful for today and how things have turned out despite my interference.


2011 is a new year. Again, cliche'...but true. I have high hopes for this year. By December 31, 2011 I hope to be married, pregnant and happy with my little family. Before today, I would have died if the guy I was dating saw that I wrote I wanted to get married. However, I am working on the whole honesty and communication thing. Hiding the desire of my heart before got me nowhere. Thank God! But still...


I don't usually think about resolutions too much, because I constantly have them in my head anyway I guess. I always want to be skinnier, exercise more, blah blah blah. This year though, I do have a resolution. I am going to try to care less about what others think and more about what I think. This starts with writing this blog. I've never written a blog before because I was afraid people would think that whatever I had to say was stupid. I was kind of like this with my whole life. Hopefully not this year though. So, Josh, if you are reading this...yes I want to get married. And any friends of his that are perhaps reading this, go ahead and tell him if you want. Hahaha. Sheesh, we have a kid together...I should be able to tell you that. LOL. I love you and our little man and I can't wait to be a family together.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You are officially a BLOGGER! I think you will enjoy it... for me it has been a nice way to document and share my experiences with family and friends. I am going to "follow" you ;)

    ReplyDelete