Dare to Dream

If you could travel anywhere, live anywhere, or do anything you wanted without having to worry about money or anything else...what would you do. Or what DO you want to do. I have a lot of dreams and ambitions, I don't know if any of them will come to fruition or not. I think my biggest dream, other than parenting and wifing (lol), is owning my own cake shop. I don't really think it would bring a whole lot of freedom, like when people say they want the freedom of being their own boss. I think that I am too anal to open my own cake shop just to turn the reigns over to someone else. I would LOVE having my own shop though. The whole process of making an artistic cake is not easy. It is a kind of stress that I like though. It's kind of like doing the dishes...you see a whole pile and mess when you start, but you can see your accomplishment when you are done. Granted, some of my cakes have been flops and are embarrassing now, but I'm still learning.

My other big dream is traveling. I would really like to go to New York near Christmas time. I want to see a Broadway play, go ice skating in Central Park, see the big Christmas tree, and even stand outside of the Today show! While I am there, I will travel down to New Jersey and go to  Carlos' Bakery, aka CAKE BOSS! I have to go to Hawaii before I die. LOL. Hopefully for a honeymoon or maybe my actual wedding. Also, being the chocolate lover I am, want to go to Hershey, PA! I heard that they have little Hershey kiss shaped pillows in the hotels.

I would also like to have one or two more babies. I love my baby boy, and it truly is a wonderful experience. I miss going to appointments and hearing the heartbeat. I miss feel him move around in my belly. He use to give me "knucks" from the inside. LOL. I miss my belly jumping. Most of all, I miss that moment when my midwife put him on my chest. As she put it, "That's the discovery moment for him, and the "it was all worth it" moment for me. It truly was. You spend more than nine months with a tiny human inside of you, wondering what he looks like, what kind of personality he is going to have, what his voice sounds like. Then, in one instant, you find all that out and you can't remember ever not knowing! I definitely want to experience that again.

Sorry to any of you who are sick of hearing about how much I love my son. However, on the other hand...it is my blog and I can write about whatever I want. You don't have to read it. LOL. Thank you to those who do though.

No comments:

Post a Comment