There's nothing my God cannot do!

Does this look like a girl with cyst free kidneys?!? I'd say so! We just got home from the kidney doctor. My girl had to get an ultrasound and an IV blood draw, but she did great. 

The ultrasound tech asked if we had a family history of PKD. I said no and asked why. She said that she didn't see what they were talking about because she didn't see any cysts, enlargement, or any signs of PKD! 

We are still waiting to talk to the doctor tomorrow, by I am elated! I am so thankful. I came home with a song stuck in my head. "My God is so great! So strong and so mighty! There's nothing my  God cannot do!"

To anyone that prayed, thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news, Claire. Now your little family is complete. I love you, Claire, and am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete