2012

I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night.

2012 is bringing with it a lot of changes, for the good! This year, my second baby boy will make his entrance into this world. Soon after, I will marry my handsome man, Joshua Holloway. I can't wait for all of the excitement,

Josh's brother got married last night. It was a beautiful wedding, and made me so anxious for my own wedding. Before I met Josh, I was just looking forward to a wedding someday. Last night, while Brandon and Witney were saying their vows, I couldn't help but dream of our wedding. This time though, I am anxious to stand up their and tell him how much he means to me and how much I am looking forward to spending our lives together. The wedding is just a bonus.

1 comment:

  1. :) Wish you guys were closer to us - we need to hang out soon! So excited for you and all the wonderful things God has in store for you and your family as you and Josh raise up these young men... :) xoxoOOO

    ReplyDelete